Advanced Java Course Description
sun trainings is a brand and providing quality online and offline trainings for students in world wide. sun trainings providing Best JAVA online training in Hyderabad and Devops classroom training in Hyderabad
Course Name: Advanced Java Online Training
faculty:Real time Experience
Frequently Asked Questions
- You will never miss a class at Suntrainings! You can choose either of the two options:
- 1. You can go through the recorded session of the missed class and the class presentation that are available for online viewing through the LMS.
- 2. You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch. Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
- Sun Trainings is committed to provide you an awesome learning experience through world-class content and best-in-class instructors.
- We will create an ecosystem through this training, that will enable you to convert opportunities into job offers by presenting your skills at the time of an interview. We can assist you in resume building and also share important interview questions once you are done with the training. However, please understand that we are not into job placements.
- We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrolment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in the class.
- All instructors at Sun Trainings are senior industry practitioners with minimum 10 - 12 years of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts who trained by Sun Trainings to provide impeccable learning experience to all our global users.
- You can Call us at +91 9642434362 OR Email us at email@example.com. We shall be glad to assist you.
Advanced Java Course Curriculum
- Types of Drivers
- Types of Statements – Statement
- Prepared Statement
- Callable Statement
- ResultSet, ResultSetMetaData
- Working with Scrollable ResultSet
- The Java Foundation Classes
- JFC Technologies
- Swing Features
- Swing Components
- Comparison between Swing and AWT
- Event Handling
- Dialogs – Modal and Modalless
- What is Distributed Object Sytem
- Distributed Object Technologies
- RMI Architecture
- RMI Registry Services
- RMI Applications
- Removing Objects from Registry
- Why are Servlets better than CGI
- Environment Setup
- Web Server Configuration
- Servlet Life Cycle
- Running Servlet
- Calling the Servlet from HTMl
- Session Tracking – Using Session API
- Using URL Rewriting
- Using Cookies
- Using Hidden Fields
- Component Architecture
- Creating a Bean Class
- Manifest, Generating jar
- Checking the bean execution using BDK
- Using the Bean in another Application
- Trainer has 15+ years of experience in IT industry.