Mongo DB Course Description
MongoDB Online Training helps you gain expertise in MongoDB MySQL Admin and Development using CRUD, Schema Design, Data Modeling, and Scalability with Industry use-cases. Learn Mongodb training course in USA, CANADA, UK, Australia, Hyderabad, Bangalore, India.. ATTEND FREE DEMO.
Course Name: Mongo DB
faculty:Real time Experience
Frequently Asked Questions
- You will never miss a class at Suntrainings! You can choose either of the two options:
- 1. You can go through the recorded session of the missed class and the class presentation that are available for online viewing through the LMS.
- 2. You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch. Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
- Sun Trainings is committed to provide you an awesome learning experience through world-class content and best-in-class instructors.
- We will create an ecosystem through this training, that will enable you to convert opportunities into job offers by presenting your skills at the time of an interview. We can assist you in resume building and also share important interview questions once you are done with the training. However, please understand that we are not into job placements.
- We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrolment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in the class.
- All instructors at Sun Trainings are senior industry practitioners with minimum 10 - 12 years of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts who trained by Sun Trainings to provide impeccable learning experience to all our global users.
- You can Call us at +91 9642434362 OR Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall be glad to assist you.
Mongo DB Course Curriculum
Introduction and Overview of MongoDB
What is MongoDB?
When / why should you use MongoDB?
Installation and Administration
Starting and stopping MongoDB servers
Documents / Objects
Clients and drivers
Overview and integration
Building applications with MongoDB Overview
Examples and labs
Limit and skip
Aggregation and grouping
Performance and scaling
Master / slave
Import / Export and backup strategies
- Trainer has 15+ years of experience in IT industry.