Salesforce Course Description
SUN Training : SALESFORCE Online Training will help you learn how to configure Salesforce, so you are able to collect, analyze and retrieve all of the vital information associated with your customer base. Learn Salesforce Training Course in USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Hyderabad,India..etc..Attend Free demo
Course Name: Salesforce Online Training
faculty:Real time Experience
Frequently Asked Questions
- You will never miss a class at Suntrainings! You can choose either of the two options:
- 1. You can go through the recorded session of the missed class and the class presentation that are available for online viewing through the LMS.
- 2. You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch. Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
- Sun Trainings is committed to provide you an awesome learning experience through world-class content and best-in-class instructors.
- We will create an ecosystem through this training, that will enable you to convert opportunities into job offers by presenting your skills at the time of an interview. We can assist you in resume building and also share important interview questions once you are done with the training. However, please understand that we are not into job placements.
- We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrolment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in the class.
- All instructors at Sun Trainings are senior industry practitioners with minimum 10 - 12 years of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts who trained by Sun Trainings to provide impeccable learning experience to all our global users.
- You can Call us at +91 9642434362 OR Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall be glad to assist you.
Salesforce Course Curriculum
- JDBC (Java Database Connectivity)
- Introduction to CRM
- Introduction to Sales Cycle
- Understanding the terminologies of CRM
- Introduction to SFDC
- Understanding the workflow of SFDC with a real time example
- Understanding the terms in SFDC
- Introduction to SFDC Editions
- Creating Objects, Tabs and Apps in SFDC
- Creating layouts and applying hierarchy
- Creating roles and profiles
- Creating workflow rules
- Creating Tasks and Events
- Understanding the SFDC admin system
- Creating relationships between the objects
- Invoking Apex
- Creating Apex Classes and triggers
- Customization using Apex programming
- Integration to third party systems using SFDC AP
- Introduction to Visual Force
- Creating Visual Force pages
- Creating Packages
- Deploying SFDC
- Using Visual Force in a real time scenario
- Creating Reports and Dashboards
- How CRM is useful in Hospitality, Healthcare, Manufacturing etc
- Trainer has 15+ years of experience in IT industry.